Monday 23 March 2015

Elliot

Hi people! My name's is Elliot and I'm a student at United World College of South East Asia. I'm 13, I'm French and Australian and I enjoy sailing, mountain biking, skiing and playing tennis. I've lived in Singapore my entire life and i've kind of gotten bored of the place so I really like traveling and exploring other countries to get a break of the metropolitan life. My favourite type of art is photography because you can capture memories in a matter of milliseconds (and i'm usually too lazy to draw).
Here's a picture I took last summer in Annecy, France. You can find this picture on my instagram page.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Elliot I'm Chloe from XIS. The photograph is really nice. I love it it's so blue and pretty. I like the way you orientated the people in the center of the picture. It is inspiring. I like to take pictures from different angles, such as a corner of a wall or somewhere that people won't normally notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elliot

    The Photograph is really nice, looks blue and pretty. I really like the mountains in the background as well. The picture looks really beautiful. I would like to ask, what other art do you like? Same, I like photography better, and usually too lazy to draw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Elliot. I'm Charlotte. This is such a cool picture! Are you going to do anything with it? I love all of the different blues, they really stand out. I like photography quite a bit, too, but do like drawing. Look forward to seeing some of you future pictures! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Elliot, I really love your photo. I love the colors and the mountains in the backgound. Where did you take the photo? Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elliot! I love this photo because of the natural symmetry. I also enjoy seeing the depth and the subject is beautiful. The photo connects with me and makes me think of summer back in Canada and I am sure other people would agree in saying it makes you feel peaceful. Really awesome picture!

    -Chloe S.

    ReplyDelete