Monday 23 March 2015

Lynn

Hi my name's Lynn!
I'm 13 years old and have lived in Asia for about 10 years. I was born in Switzerland but then moved to america, that's where I learned english. I recently started drawing and I really enjoy it! I love elephants and dogs, I also LOVE the divergent series! I like swimming allot and cross-country. I speak swiss-german, german, english (of course), and i'm learning french. I go to UWC (united world college) and i'm really enjoying it! My favourite art work is drawing because I usually just mess around doing it but I like it, it keeps me occupied. : )
This is one of the picture's is drew in my art book, It's supposed to be Lara :)





























This is my face...also draw in my art book.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn!

    Yu are so good at art! I LOVE the first one, it is so accurate. I love the eye and how it looks so realistic. You are so good at making the shadows, it looks like your drawing was part of the picture!

    I hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! I really really like your artwork because it is so accurate! I also really like the shading because it makes the drawing look really realistic! Keep it up and I hope to see more of your artwork soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's Ananya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn :)! I think your art work so far is amazing, i like the value of it and the way you proportioned everything. Why did you choose to draw the people you drew? How did you do the hair? I hope to see more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the accuracy in your drawing. I wanted to ask if you did this drawing in your own time or in class? I would suggest adding a bit more shade into the drawing so it is similar to the other side. But I love your drawing- really good job!

    ReplyDelete