Friday 20 March 2015

Jamie

Hi :) My name is Jamie, I'm twelve years old and I study at United World College of South East Asia in Singapore. I was born in Singapore, but I'm from Malaysia and Australia with a Chinese background. I enjoy photography, music, skiing and playing badminton. I play the piano, although I used to play the drums too. I tend to fangirl about Doctor Who and Pretty Little Liars a lot. My favourite types of art are drawing, painting, doodling and photography, however I do think that I could improve on my drawing skills. We are currently working on making 3D shophouses out of cardboard using low relief techniques. 

I guess you could say that I spend the majority of my free time doing things on the computer or taking photos of nature. I enjoy travelling and doing new things I haven't done before. Below are some of the photos I have taken. The photo on the top left was taken at my house, and the photo at the bottom right was taken in Amsterdam. What I really like about 
Photo Taken by Jamie
Photo Taken by Jamie
Amsterdam
the photo of the flower is that the image is focused on the flower only, and the background is blurred. I also really like my photo of the birds flying in the sky, because I managed to capture this amazing moment of all the birds flying together at the same time. 

I really hope you will enjoy seeing different art pieces on this blog!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Jamie, you are an amazing photographer ! I like how you used the rule of thirds in the picture of the flower and the pictures both have contrast as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Jamie, you are an amazing photographer ! I like how you used the rule of thirds in the picture of the flower and the pictures both have contrast as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie!

    I love your photos! I love how your photos are from the nature. I really like the second photos because I love how the birds contrasted with the sky, making them stand out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the photo of the flower. I think the light is reflecting of of them very nicely and it all looks very good. Though maybe you could have zoomed in a bit closer to emphasise the flower if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vrishin! I'll keep that in mind for future photography.

      Delete