Monday 16 March 2015

Ashari

Hi! My name’s Ashari and I go to UWCSEA. I'm from Scotland and India (I know a weird mix) yet I was born and still live in Singapore. I enjoy photography, drama, netball and horse riding! Yet recently I fell off - oops! I also love to travel and eat food because...who doesn't (what's your favourite food?) My favourite type of art is definitely photography. I love how simple yet fascinating it is and I like to practice by taking photos of my dog (who is very cute)! This picture was taken by me in the Summer holidays. I chose to share this one because I really like how focused it it on one of the dandelions and all the other dandelions around it were out of focus. You may see that technique in a lot of my later posts because I tend to use the macro effect quite a bit. Right now in art we are each individually making cardboard houses and then at the end we collect all of them together and hopefully it will turn into a village sort of thing... anyway, what are you working on now? I hope to see all of your artwork soon! Byeeee!
This photo of a dandelion taken by me in France 2013





9 comments:

  1. Ashari, thank you for sharing your daisy. It is really interesting to think about the way your photograph has preserved this little flower, and allowed to to travel across many oceans to be viewed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love how we are all sharing our work around the world!

      Delete
  2. I love the really bold colours in your photo Ashari. My favourite food is.......(such a hard questions) Vietnamese fresh spring rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and quality of this photo. I love how you used the macro effect to blur out the other flowers. Another thing that is great about this photo is that the lighting is amazing. It is such a warm photo to look at!

    Your photography continues to amaze me

    Rhianna :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo Ashari! I really like how the flower is really focused and I love the colours! I hope to see more of your photography! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ashari thats an amazing photo!!! I like how you blurred the backround. I love how the photo is so colourful and bright! good job hope to see more art soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU MIAA! I also love all of your work too!

      Delete
    2. THANK YOU MIAA! I also love all of your work too!

      Delete
  6. Hi Ashari!
    I love this picture. I love how your so focused on the dandelion and the rest are blurred. I hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete