Monday 23 March 2015

Maddy's blog

Hey! I’m Maddy, I am 13 years old I am from America and New Zealand but born in Singapore. I love snowboarding, soccer (not football), hanging out with my friends and meeting new people. I LOVE food because its food and requires no explanation. I’m really tall and my favorite color is green :). 


My photoshop
My favorite type of art is sculptures because seeing them from different angles can have different feelings and it just questions your mind on what the feeling the artist is actually trying to convey. In art class right now we are doing low and high relief sculptures.
I like doing photoshop pieces except they take me a long time to actually get done because I have trouble actually using the application........ (I'm smart) If you have any tips or tricks for photoshop feel free to share them :).


1 comment: